Alkaline Thai-Inspired Green Smoothie Recipe
Thai-Inspired Green Smoothie:
A Simple Twist to Make Your Green Smoothie DELICIOUS!
If you want to have huge energy every day, get alkaline, and start getting to your health goals and the body you deserve…
A daily green smoothie will get you there faster than anything else.
Every alkaline smoothie recipe I make has at least 6-7 serves of green vegetables, plus superfoods, plus fibre, plus alkaline hydration…
But that much GREEN is not always to everyone’s taste…at first. (note: your tastebuds DO change and get used to the greens!)
So this recipe is a winner.
It tastes unbelievably delicious.
Infused with the flavours of Thailand: coconut, basil, coriander, lemon/lime…it is smooth, creamy and you cannot taste the greens at all.
This is a MUST-MAKE green smoothie recipe if you’re just starting out, OR, if you want to mix it up!
Thai Green Smoothie Ingredients
150ml Coconut Water
150ml Coconut Cream
3 Handfuls of Spinach
3 Handfuls of a Leafy Green (Kale, Tuscan Cabbage, Chard etc)
A Small Handful of Basil
A Small Handful of Coriander
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon or Lime
A Teaspoon of Fibre Supplement
A Teaspoon of Maca
A Dessert Spoon of Chia Seeds
1 Hot Chilli!
Instructions to Make the Smoothie:
1. Start by creating the smoothie base: blend the coconut cream, coconut water and avocado together
2. Now add the greens: cucumber, spinach and other green leaves, and blend some more
3. Next add the herbs and ‘superfoods’
4. Finally, the optional chilli! And then adjust by adding a little more coconut cream or water to get your desired thickness, creaminess and coconuttyness!
And that’s it! Delicious, filling and 7 serves of alkaline greens per person!
Enjoy, like, share and feel free to tell your friends 🙂
- 150ml Coconut Water
- 150ml Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 Handfuls of Spinach
- 3 Handfuls of a Leafy Green (Kale, Tuscan Cabbage, Chard etc)
- 1 Cucumber
- A Small Handful of Basil
- A Small Handful of Coriander
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon or Lime
- Start by creating the smoothie base: blend the coconut cream, coconut water and avocado together
- Now add the greens: cucumber, spinach and other green leaves, and blend some more
- Next add the herbs and 'superfoods'
- Finally, the optional chilli! And then adjust by adding a little more coconut cream or water to get your desired thickness, creaminess and coconuttyness!