Alkaline Diet Tip #8: LEMON WATER!
Hydration is critical and quality is often forgotten. So much of our focus is on quantity (and that holy grail 4 litres per day) that we often forget about making sure our water is doing the best it possibly can for our body.
1) it tastes great so encourages hydration
2) it’s very mildly alkaline
3) it’s a great kickstart to your digestion and metabolism when you wake up
You can read all about lemon water in more detail here if you need to, but in short it’s simply:
– 300-500ml of lukewarm water
– with 1/3 – 1/4 of a fresh lemon squeezed in!
Try to start each day with a big glass of lemon water – you’ll love it and it will kickstart your hydration habit!