I can hardly believe it but it is the end of another year! Mental.
With over 500+ alkaline diet, alkaline foods and superstar nutrition recipes, guides, resources, how-to’s and tips on the Energise Alkaline Diet Blog now, I am really trying to make sure that I let keep you all in the loop with the best articles that you might have missed that are now buried deep in the blog archives!
A great way to do this is with my Best of the Blog wrap-up for 2010!
The Best Alkaline Diet & Alkaline Food Blog Posts: 2010
- How to Stop Snacking on Sugar and Chocolate
- Why Are Alkaline Food Lists So Different?
- What’s the ONE Best Thing I Can Do to Alkalise NOW?
- Alkaline, Dairy Alternatives
- Alkaline Diet & Muscle Building (Weight GAIN!)
- Cleanse the Colon Guide
- How to Measure 80% Alkaline to 20% Acid in Your Diet
- Audio Alkaline Diet Q&A Interview with Gareth Edwards
- The ULTIMATE Comparison of Alkaline Water Methods
- Vitality into Reality Mini Series (3 Part)
This one is from October 2009, but it’s one I’m really proud of and I want to make sure you don’t miss it:
I hope you like my blog posts! There are LOADS of posts here – over 500 of them! You can search through them using the search box at the top of the page (on the right), by clicking through the months over there to the right or the categories.
I’m going to be redesigning the whole look and feel of the blog in January – so I hope you like that even more!
Have a VERY merry Christmas and a salubrious New Year!
Do You Want to Turn Your Health Around in Just 7 Days?
If you love the look of this guide and the benefits it will bring, check out my book The Alkaline Reset Cleanse. It's a gentle, enjoyable seven-day Cleanse that will completely transform your health and life. Abundant energy, dramatic weight loss, digestion healed, inflammation gone...these are all results my students have experienced from doing their Alkaline Reset Cleanse...
Click here to order now and get over $120+ of extra alkaline training from me!
Real Results from the Alkaline Reset Cleanse Book: