A delicious, easy way to get ultra-nutrient-dense kale into your daily diet!
I LOVE these chips!
I used to think that you could only make this kind of recipe with a dehydrator, so I’ve never included it on the blog.
The last thing I want to do is have you think you need more equipment to be able to live healthy and nourished.
So when I experimented with kale chips in my straightforward, regular oven…and they turned out great…well, I did a happy dance.
Kale is AMAZING, and super alkaline.
And these Kale Chips are an easy, delicious way to get kale into your life.
Alkaline Recipe: Easy Kale Chips
Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
– 1 bunch of kale (cavolo nero works better than curly kale)
– 1 tablespoon of oil (olive or flax works best)
– 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
– Dried Chilli Flakes
– 1 tsp of Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F
- Roughly rip the kale into chips (about 2-4cm squares)
- Using your hands, rub and toss the chips in the oil and the salt and feel free to get rough with them
- Spread the chips out on a baking tray and pop them in the oven for up to 10 minutes or until they’re suitably crisp-like
If you’re using the hot stuff (chilli and paprika) you can include these in step two or simply sprinkle on before you serve.
These are so quick and easy and give you another delicious alkaline snack you can always, easily turn to.
You can make a huge batch and enjoy hot or cold. Store them in an airtight container.