Most people, including me for many years, only think of alkaline water when they think of the benefits of owning an ionizer. Not any more.
Since a, quite frankly, mindblowing presentation from Ronnie Ruiz (CEO of Chanson Water USA) at the Z-Factor Health Weekend (see my photos here) in May I am now a fully converted acid-water-user. In fact, I use almost as much acid water now than I do alkaline!
Because acid water just has so many practical uses! Sure, you can’t drink it, but there isn’t a lot else you can’t do with it!
What is Acid Water
Acid water can be characterised by the following:
1) having a pH of between pH 2 and pH 4
2) having an ORP of +800 to +1200 (see here for more info)
3) having a hypochlorous acid component from 1-30 mg/l
4) being microclustered
5) being heavy in H+, which acts as an oxidizer
The Two Types of Acid Water
There are two types of acid water – mild and strong. ‘Mild’ is used on the skin, hair and nails and ‘Strong’ is used for cleaning and sterilizing.
Sound good? OK, so here it is:
Chanson’s List of 66 Uses of Ionized Acid Water!
Skin & Hair
1. Use to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face. Actually speeds skin renewal process!!
2. Use as a skin toner.
3. Use to lessen the appearance of age spots.
4. Use for dry skin patches or rough skin.
5. Carry a bottle around and use as a hand sanitizer. It will not dry the hands out.
6. Use to replace expensive skin moisturizers and creams.
7. Use as a hair conditioner.
8. Use for skin rashes or baby diaper rash.
9. Use to prevent shaving bumps.
10. Use as an aftershave.
11. Use for poison ivy and other plant rashes.
12. Use on skin for Eczema. Spritz three times a day and let air dry.
13. Use on skin for Psoriasis.
14. Use on skin for Rrosacea.
15. Use for dandruff. Spritz on after shampoo and let air dry.
16. Use for acne of every type. Spritz on after washing and let air dry.
17. Use to lessen the appearance of scars.
18. Use to spray in shoes to disinfect and deodorize.
19. Use in place of deodorant
20. Pour into bath water to soften skin.
21. Spritz on face for a refreshing pick me up.
22. Use as a soak for sore rough feet.
23. Use for Athletes Foot.
24. Use for Jockitch.
25. Use for female yeast infections and other female issues.
26. Use for Toe Fungus.
27. Use for Ingrown toenails.
1. Use to kill bacteria on fruits and vegetables by using the mist or dipping.
2. Use in meat and dairy product facilities as a sterilizing and cleaning agent.
1. Use as a mouthwash and gargle.
2. Use as a toothpaste.
3. Use for pink eye.
4. Use for ear infections.
5. Use for infected tooth or gums.
6. Use as a gargle for a sore throat.
7. Use as an enema.
8. Use to treat bad breath.
First Aid & Sterilizer
1. Use for burns.
2. Use for minor cuts and scrapes.
3. Use to promote faster healing of cuts and wounds.
4. Use to stop bleeding in minor cuts.
5. Use on boils.
6. Use in doctor and dentist office for cleaning and antibacterial.
7. Use in clinical applications to sterilize surgical instruments.
1. Use to sanitize bathrooms and kitchen counters.
2. Use on cutting boards.
3. Use to spray directly in refrigerator for foul odors.
4. Use to spray on carpets and rubber bathtub mats.
5. Use as a streak free glass and mirror cleaner.
6. Use for cleaning wood floors (a light mist is all that is needed).
7. Use to clean dirt and grime all over the house (removes fingerprints from drywall), etc.
8. Use to sanitize the interior of your washer and dryer.
9. Use on household sponges to extend their life and prevent foul odors.
10. Use to spray into laundry baskets to kill mold and fungi.
11. Use to disinfect human and pet bedding.
12. Use for auto glass.
13. Use for chrome polishing.
14. Use to sanitize phones.
15. Use to sanitize computer keyboards (light spritz).
16. Use on doorknobs and handles to disinfect them.
17. Use for deodorizing.
1. Use in cat litter boxes to kill odors and bacteria.
2. Use on animal’s skin for any kind of skin issue.
3. Spray in bird cages. The water will not hurt the bird.
1. Spray on ant trails to deter them.
2. Kills many types of spiders and insects.
And many, many, more……………..
How to Use Acid Water
To use the acid water you simply have to set your ionizer to produce the pH you are after and then store the water in a spray bottle for when you want to use it!
I recommend using a dark glass bottle for the skin spray and a HDPE plastic bottle for cleaning and disinfecting around the house.
The Big Extra Benefit
The best part about using acid water for your skin and as a cleaner around the house is that you are now not using any chemicals around the home! Either on your skin or your surfaces!
This is not only fantastic for your health (read this shocking report here) but it is also fantastic for the environment.
I will soon post my own skin photos since I’ve been using the acid water as the ultimate testimonial!
Until then, stay healthy and energized!
For more information about alkaline water click here to download my free report “The Definitive Guide to Alkaline Water”.