Day Three: The ONE Food to Fuel You For Life
Welcome to DAY THREE of my new free course, Five Days to Alkaline, a five-day video training course on the core of getting alkaline. It teaches you, not the basics, but the most important actions that will give you the biggest benefits, easily.
Live Energized and my way of teaching is all about making it as easy, enjoyable and achievable to get to your best ever health & body – and the energy you deserve!
In this lesson, Day Three, I teach you the one food that will fuel you for life: healthy fats!
In this lesson we cover:
- WHY fats are the key to unlocking your energy and health
- The amazing fat-loss benefits of eating the right fats!
- Which fats to focus on and which to avoid
- And most importantly, HOW to get enough of the right fats in your diet, without the hard work
I show you the actual, implementable steps you can start to do TODAY for big results.
Day THREE Downloads:
Research, References & Scientific Literature
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases: AP. Simopoulos; Journal of the American College of Nutrition; Volume 21, Issue 6, 2002
- Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development: A P Simopoulos; American Journal of Clinical Nutrition September 1991 vol. 54 no. 3 438-463
- Fish Consumption, Fish Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Cardiovascular Disease: Penny M. Kris-Etherton, PhD, RD; William S. Harris, PhD; Lawrence J. Appel, MD; AHA Scientific Statement; 2002; 106: 2747-2757;
- The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids; A.P Simopoulos; Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy
Volume 56, Issue 8, October 2002, Pages 365–379;
- Fish and Omega-3 Fatty Acid Intake and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women; Frank B. Hu, MD; Leslie Bronner, MD; Walter C. Willett, MD; Meir J. Stampfer, MD; Kathryn M. Rexrode, MD; Christine M. Albert, MD; David Hunter, MD; JoAnn E. Manson, MD; Journal of the American Medical Association; JAMA. 2002;287(14):1815-1821. doi:10.1001/jama.287.14.1815.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Disease: Penny M. Kris-Etherton, William S. Harris, Lawrence J. Appel,; Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology; 2003; 23: 151-152
- Beneficial effects of virgin coconut oil on lipid parameters and in vitro LDL oxidation: Nevin KG1, Rajamohan T.; Clin Biochem. 2004 Sep;37(9):830-5;
- Effects of dietary coconut oil on the biochemical and anthropometric profiles of women presenting abdominal obesity: Lipids. 2009 Jul;44(7):593-601. doi: 10.1007/s11745-009-3306-6. Epub 2009 May 13.
- Consumption of medium- and long-chain triacylglycerols decreases body fat and blood triglyceride in Chinese hypertriglyceridemic subjects: Xue C, Liu Y, Wang J, Zhang R, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Zhang Y, Zheng Z, Yu X, Jing H, Nosaka N, Arai C, Kasai M, Aoyama T, Wu J.; European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2009 Jul;63(7):879-86. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2008.76. Epub 2009 Jan 21.
- The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Simopoulos AP; Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;56(8):365-79.